About OnePlus 6T specification? In OnePlus 6T specification it’s merely about OnePlus 6T described in its full form. This devise is an exquisite Android smartphone made by OnePlus.
For the records, it’s the most accomplished phone there is –from the company. This device was announced widespread on 29th October, 2018.
Do you know the OnePlus 6T was originally scheduled to be announced on 30th October? But due to Apple Inc.’s event it was rescheduled to 29th to avoid coinciding with Apple. Well, as said, it’s expected to be available across the globe 6th November, 2018.
Full Description of OnePlus 6T Specifications
The device OnePlus 6T is actually an incremental update of OnePlus 6. It all started with, giving OnePlus 6T many alluring features. 6T got rid of 3.5 mm audio jack, and for biometrics it features a masterly smooth in-display fingerprint sensor without bug.
OnePlus 6T specification “HardWare”
The OnePlus 6T incorporates a 6.41- inch AMOLED FHD+ display, with the Snapdragon 845 processor. It has a battery span of 3700 mAh. On the other hand, it features both 20 megapixel and 16 megapixel camera on the back.
Not only that, but the front possesses a 16 megapixel camera only. OnePlus 6T can be configured to have 256GB storage and 8GB RAM. Phone with similar RAM is HUAWEI nova 3i
OnePlus 6T specification For “Charge less, do more” Feature
In our OnePlus 6T Specifications, with the help of 3700 mAh battery, the OnePlus 6T really puts immersive of power in your grasp than ever. Moreover, the fash charge technology gets users up and running within half an hour charge.
Best OnePlus 6T specification
- Announced: 2018, October.
- Status: Available November 2018.
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, CDMA, GSM.
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2mm (6.20 x2.94 x 0.32 in)
- Build: Aluminum frame, Front/back glass.
- SIM: Dual SIM (dual stand-by, Nano-SIM)
- Weight: 185g (6.53 oz)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 and Snapdragon 845 10nm.
- CPU: Octa-core (GHz Kryo 385 Silver 4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 630.
- Size: 6.41 inches and 100.9 cm2(screen-to-body ration of ~85.6%)
- Type: Optic AMOLED highly sensitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6: DCI-P3, Oxygen OS 9.0.5
- Resolution: 19.5:9 ration of ~402 ppi density and 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- Multitouc: Yes.
- Card slot: NO
- Internal: 8GB Ram, 256 GB, 128 GB, 6/8 GB RAM.
- Dual: 20 MP (16 MP effective), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, PDAF f/1.7, 25mm (wide). 20 MP (16 MP effective), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, PDAF, f/1.7, 25mm (wide).
- Features: Dual-LED flash, Panorama, HDR.
- Video: of up to 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Features: Auto-HDR, gyro-EIS.
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Alert Types: Vibration: WAV ringtones and MP3.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- 3.5mm Jack: No. Also: Dirac HD sound, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Browser: HTML5
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, compass, gyro, proximity.
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Push Email, Email, IM.
- Others: Photo/video editor, document viewer, fast battery charging 5V 4A 20W –dash charge, DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player.
- Bluetooth: 5.0, aptX HD, LE, A2DP.
- GPS: Yes, with, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, A-GPS.
- NFC: Yes.
- USB: 2.0, USB on-the-go, type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Radio: No.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.1 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, dual-band.
- Li-Po 3700 mAh battery ( Non-removable)
- Colors: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, Thunder Purple.
- Price: 550 EUR
- Camera: Photo/Video.
- Loudspeaker: Voice 67dB/Noise 72dB/Ring 84dB.
- Audio quality: Noise- 93.4dB/Crosstalk -93.8dB.
- Performance: Basemark X: 43886, Basemark OS II: 4941 and Basemark Os II 2.0: 4452.
- Display: Contrast ratio: Infinite –nominal and 4.138 –sunlight.
- Battery Life: Endurance rating 90h.
Image sources: oneplus.com.