Today Androidremax.com will be writing an article on recovering lost Android notifications, which is in aid of our visitor’s complaint about their android notifications.
Thus, so taught it will be of good help to those who have accidentally swiped some vital piece of information into non-existence on their notification slide-tap, but here’s a good new; you can still get it back.
IF you follow these step-by-step methods, you will recover lost notifications on your smartphone by simply finding the Android notification history. If your device has a different UI, I’m sorry, but this approach may not work, but there’s App-based Solution to help solve your snag.
A hint on how to access android notification history
Android 4.3 Jellybean was actually the first that featured notification-log but remains accessible from android Loolipop through Android Oreo & Android Nougat.
What does a notification log means?
A notification log permits users to look at deleted notification not alone that, but users with notification log help the ample opportunities to view all system notifications. But this is solely accessible through a specific widget.
Several Android smartphones, this appears that you simply ought to alter the developer options somehow to be able to unlock the widget and sure retrieve all of your lost vital pieces of info.
How can one unlock the developer options?
You’d have to get in your phone setting>[move to]>About phone then faucet on the build number many times. After a couple of taps –faucet –could be four-to-five times or even less. You will get an on-screen notification –setting you a notice that you’ve now a developer. Note that this alter will additionally add a brand new section in your settings menu.
How to recover lost notifications on Android
- Long-tap an empty space on your Android home screen then tap Widgets.
- Swipe left or scroll down the widget menu until you get to the Settings shortcut widget.
- Long-tap the widget until your home screens appear, then drag it to a home screen of your choice.
- In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down and tap Notification log.
- ANotification log shortcut will appear on your home screen. Just tap this, and you’ll have access to your notification history and be able to retrieve those missed notifications.
Your Path to recover your lost notifications
- You’ll tap and hold on an empty area on your home screen then faucet widget.
- After that, scroll down the widget menu till you get to the settings’ short-path widget.
- Faucet and hold the widget till your home screens pops up, the drag it to any home screen you choose to.
- Within the settings short-path menu that appears, you’d have to scroll down and faucet on the notification log.
- The short-path to the notification log will appear on your home screen. Just a simple faucet on it will grant you access to your notification history –a place where you can retrieve those lost notifications.
Within the notification log, users will see active notifications in white and closed notifications will simply be grey. Users will be able to faucet the grey notifications even as you’d ordinarily; if done perfectly users will be take straight to the supply of the notification.
Notification History Log
This simple trick of step-by-step processes works perfect alone for stock Android Users but users with a different UI setup like Samsung phones –I’m afraid these little tricks won’t be of aid to you. As luck would have it, there’s a helpful app that may work on all phones with or without a different UI setup, and that permits users to effectively recover and manage your notification history.
This notification History log is well-structured by ikva esolutions to keep a log of all notifications [a period of one day, however you’ll be able to pay money for additional extensive history] when you’ve activate the “Advanced History” settings. it absolutely permits you to state the app which is responsible for those notifications. You then have the ability to black-list certain apps and even customize what gets recorded for recovery.
If your smartphone’s UI setup is way different from Android stock, you may consider contemplating on putting in a replacement for a launcher suitable for your UI instead.
Check out our most useful app for that: Most Concocted Free Android Apps of 2018
Nova Launcher is often our favorite we recommend for our visitors to use; for it comes notably suggested for this purpose.
Nova Launcher: from its widget itself:-
- Click on activities>>settings.
- You’ll see an options under settings, click on it to locate the notification log.
Do you find our tips useful? Did you try to recover deleted notifications? Let us know in the comment box below.